Auto inclusion of recipe in headeras

2007-11-28 11:23:26
How can I auto include the procmail recipe a message is sorted with,
in the headers of that message?

I currently just do it by hand (Used when I'm adjusting filters) like
this:

:0
* ^\/(From|Subject): .*(reader.*Cron)|Cron.*reader)
* !^Subject:.*/home/reader/scripts/fetchall
{
  :0 fw
   | formail -A "X-HPmatch: $MATCH"

   :0
   | formail -A "X-HPrcp: ^\/(From|Subject): .*(reader.*Cron)|Cron.*reader) "
cron_misc_ex.in
}

Its supposed to allow me to quickly see what filter captured what
string, but I want this to happen automatically.

I find myself adjusting the filter but then forgetting to hand edit
the formail run that includes it in the header.

So is there any way for procmail to report content of the filter used?