Procmail

2007-11-30 04:43:51
Hi,

I have Postfix 2.4.3 and procmail 2.0.22 installed. I use procmail to
sort out mail to designated folders and I invoke it via mailbox_command =
/usr/bin/procmail. I have to click on folder names in Thunderbird to be able to
see mails. Is there a way for mails to show up so I don't have to click on
folder names manually? I hope I made myself clear.

Regards,
--
Love sometimes expresses itself in sacrifice.
                -- Kirk, "Metamorphosis", stardate 3220.3