Re: Lock error

2007-11-30 15:31:06
On 29-Nov-2007, at 01:51, Tolga wrote:
What does the below log mean and why did I get it?

procmail: Extraneous filter-flag ignored
procmail: Locking "/var/mail/tolga.lock"
procmail: Error while writing to "/var/mail/_BcC.lcnTHB.ozses.net"
procmail: Lock failure on "/var/mail/tolga.lock"

I means, in all likelihood, that you do not have permission to create
a lock file in /var/mail/

For sure it means that creating the lock file filed, but that is
probably because of permissions.

--
I find Windows of absolutely no technical interest... Mac OS X is a
rock-solid system that's beautifully designed. I much prefer it to