Re: Procmail

2007-12-02 02:58:42

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007, Tolga wrote:

Hi,

I have Postfix 2.4.3 and procmail 2.0.22 installed. I use procmail to
sort out mail to designated folders and I invoke it via mailbox_command
= /usr/bin/procmail. I have to click on folder names in Thunderbird to
be able to see mails. Is there a way for mails to show up so I don't
have to click on folder names manually? I hope I made myself clear.

        Humm, see letters with no click?  OK:

        1.  The command 'tty' will show you the port you connected;
            this is your stdin, stdout and stderr.

        2.  Now redirect the messages to this port.  For example if
            the output of the command tty(1) is "/dev/pts/5" then
            send the messages to this port:

:0
/dev/pts/0

        If your system don't alow this redirection, use the write(1)
        command:

:0
|write YoursUserName /dev/pts/0

Bye,