Re: Lock failure

2007-12-02 15:50:48
At 22:13 2007-12-02 +0200, Tolga wrote:
Sorry, below is all of my recipe:

Have you edited it since your previous posting?  There are no filter flags...

DEFAULT=/var/mail/$LOGNAME

Why are you fiddling with DEFAULT?

MAILDIR = /var/mail/folders/$LOGNAME

Really?  Within /var/mail ?

* ^From:.*gokce*

why the trailing asterisk?  Is the e _optional_?  If it were, you'd get the
same match from gokc
It doesn't happen when mails go into folders.

/var/mail  has what ownership and perms?

/var/mail/folders  has what ownership and perms?  I'm guessing, it's set to
the user your procmailrc is for.  If so, then that user can manipulate
files WITHIN that directory pretty much at will -- but the same doesn't
hold true for files within /var/mail/