Re: passing information to script

2008-01-12 14:41:49

On 12-Jan-2008, at 08:16, Markus Edholm wrote:

:0
* B ?? http://\/[^ ]+
{ URL="http://$MATCH"; }
|/root/scripts/dump.sh "$URL" >> /home/markus/dump.txt

You cannot have two actions for a single recipe

:0
{
   URL="http://$MATCH";

   :0
   |/root/scripts/dump.sh "$URL" >> /home/markus/dump.txt

The Monks of Cool, whose tiny and exclusive monastery is hidden in a
really cool and laid-back valley in the lower Ramtops, have a passing-
out test for a novice. He is taken into a room full of all types of
clothing and asked: Yo, my son, which of these is the most stylish
thing to wear? And the correct answer is: Hey, whatever I select.