Re: problems with recipe to reduce/stop spam

2008-01-18 12:56:06
majik wrote:
procmail: Locking
"/home/virtual/site1/fst/home/majik/pending_messages/external(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com(_dot_)lock"

   My first question is, is this lock file being created,
proving that procmail can write in this dir?

procmail: Error while writing to
"/home/virtual/site1/fst/home/majik/pending_messages/_VGG.kn_jHB.mail.mydomain.com"

   My second is,  have you checked all the permissions for
the direction tree leading up to the pending_messages dir?
Meaning, maybe the permissions issue isn't with that dir
but one of its parents.

--
$DEFAULT.sig