Server & user level config

2008-02-11 11:25:26
I scan all of my spam at the server level with no per-user settings.  I need
to add some per-user settings to a couple of recipients who are getting
bombarded with spam due to an "all_spam_to" configuration for a different
user.  Changing the "all_spam_to" is not an option, so I need to do this
alternative.  Can I use the same settings I am running at my server level at
my user level?  Or will they need modification?  Here they are:

:0fwhb
| /usr/bin/spamc -u mail

:0
/dev/null