return from statement

2008-02-14 14:54:36
Hello,

I have known about procmail for a while but I have just started to use it to
filter my email and have come across a little hummm..!

For filtering junk I have ...

:0:
{
        FROM=`formail -XFrom: | formail -r -xTo: | tr -d ' '`
        :0
        * ? ~/scripts/address_ldap_search.pl $FROM
        $DEFAULT

        :0
        .Junk/
}

.. so email that is marked as junk will still get into my inbox if the from
address is in my address book :)

This is all great but I also have rules later in the procmail file that filter
on other aspects of emails and at the moment they arn't being checked if the
email is marked as junk but from an address I know about.

So is it possiable to have a return where the $DEFAULT is in this statement to
the other checks will be processed?

Thanks,

Matt.

--
M.C.S.E :- Minesweeper Consultant & Solitaire Expert
Matt Richards