Re: return from statement

2008-02-14 15:33:05

FTR, the lockfile flag doesn't go at the outer nesting level - it belongs
on any recipe delivering to a mailbox.  Also, I'd consider INVERTING the
delivery to default:

:0
{
         FROM=`formail -XFrom: | formail -r -xTo: | tr -d ' '`
         :0:
         * ! ? ~/scripts/address_ldap_search.pl $FROM
         .Junk/
}

You might check my sandbox (see my .sig) and just extract a number of
common headers right off, then the rule could be simplified:

:0:
* ! ? ~/scripts/address_ldap_search.pl $FROM
.Junk/

Either way, the idea is that if you have OTHER filters, they'll continue to
operate on the message, possibly delivering it to a mailbox OTHER than
$DEFAULT, which seems like a more desireable outcome.

Of course, lots of spam is forged to come from people you know, so this
ldap search is very likely to have at least a few spams filter through it.