RE: Problem with delivery to external program

2008-02-14 16:07:28
Stéphane Bruno wrote back on Monday, December 24, 2007 1:19 AM:

# This recipe is to hand the modified mail to mailman for
# distribution, by looking at the headers to catch mails
# destined to the mailing list xyz(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com

:0
* H ?? ^TO_xyz(_at_)mydomain\(_dot_)com
| "/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman post xyz" // when I don't
put the ", it just doesn't work

I hope you don't really have this "comment" on the action line.
Put it down below (or above, after the condition) and use "#" for it.

When I look at procmail log, the conditions are caught, but the
modification done at stage 1 in the body seems to be lost. The mail
distributed by mailman is the original one, without the modifications.

You seem to want the "fw" flags on the recipe.  That would change
("filter") the message via your pipe.

dman