archiving outgoing mail

2008-02-17 23:13:57
Sorry if this isn't the right way to go about this.

Currently I'm archiving incoming mail like this procmail recipe:

DATE=`date '+%y%m'`
# archive autmatically
:0c:
| gzip -fc9 >> $HOME/mbox_$DATE.gz

I'd like to try the same thing for outgoing mail.  Pretty sure I've seen
solutions using mailertables and procmail.  Just wondering if I'm better off
using a postfix only solution.  If so, any pointers in the right direction?

--
Troy Piggins | http://piggo.com/~troy
RLU#415538                                                      ,-O   (o-    O