Re: archiving outgoing mail

2008-02-18 11:09:58
At 08:28 2008-02-18 +0100, Klaus Johannes Rusch wrote:

The recipient_bcc_maps option in postfix allows directing mail to
additional addresses;  you may want to split the incoming and outgoing
mailservers so you only bcc for outgoing. (If you only want to implement
this for your own account, most mailers have an automatic BCC option as
well.)

Provided of course that you're sending from a shell mailer.  Use webmail or
a desktop client (i.e. on another host), and that feature is likely to go
away.  An SMTP-aware solution is the most reliable approach, but will be
MTA specific.