Re: archiving outgoing mail

2008-02-18 00:29:23
Troy Piggins wrote:
I'd like to try the same thing for outgoing mail.  Pretty sure I've seen
solutions using mailertables and procmail.  Just wondering if I'm better off
using a postfix only solution.  If so, any pointers in the right direction?

The recipient_bcc_maps option in postfix allows directing mail to
additional addresses;  you may want to split the incoming and outgoing
mailservers so you only bcc for outgoing. (If you only want to implement
this for your own account, most mailers have an automatic BCC option as
well.)

--
Klaus Johannes Rusch
KlausRusch(_at_)atmedia(_dot_)net