Re: fiter failure

2008-03-18 12:21:56
At 11:29 2008-03-18 -0700, Robert Holtzman wrote:

[schnip]
somehow you've lost the * after the . following the : on condition line.

I thought the . after the : covered that. I see I was wrong. Thanks.

The : is a literal from the header:  "To:"
The . is a SINGLE CHARACTER WILDCARD.  Keyword: SINGLE.

Suffixed with an *, which is regexp speak for "zero or more of the token
before this", a dot becomes zero or more of anything.  Without the asterisk
though, a dot is s SINGLE character.