Postfix - Mysql - SA/ClamAV - Procmail - Virt Users

2008-03-27 03:21:51
Hi

I am setting up a mail server and i have got everything running using
Postfix - MySQL - Amavisd and i use virt domains and virt users that are
stored in the MySQL db.

I would like to now add server side filtering so i thought procmail
would be the thing to use here and that i could junk amavisd and just
use SA and Clam from within procmail.

Is there any howto's etc that can help me setup procmail in a virt user
environment or is that even possible?

thanks