Filtering Mailer-Daemon Messages

2008-03-30 06:02:03
Hello,

It seems that someone is using my main e-mail address to send out spams (a "Joe
Job" I believe it is called), and I get all the mailer-daemon messages. To me
these are spam.

I already implemented SPF records and it has reduced the number of mail bounces
but a few (sometime more, sometimes less) are still coming. Does anyone have a
recipe for filtering these mailer-daemon messages (they are really all
different)?

Upon searching I found this snippet

# dump mailer messages for reply requests (grep Body+Header)
:0 BH
* ^FROM_MAILER
#* ^From.*(MAILER-DAEMON|postmaster)
bounced-spammer

But I would need in addition to this is that procmail searches the body for a
keyword or two.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nick