Re: Filtering Mailer-Daemon Messages

2008-03-30 10:34:04
On Sun, 30 Mar 2008, Nikolaus Hiebaum wrote:

NH> Hello,
NH>
NH> It seems that someone is using my main e-mail address to send out spams (a
"Joe
NH> Job" I believe it is called), and I get all the mailer-daemon messages. To
me
NH> these are spam.

I do the below with daemon messages:

# Is it a daemon from my computers?
# These daemons will have the computer name in the from: field
# Daemons caused by bounced spam can have the computer name in
# the from field but not in the from: field
:0 :
* ^FROM_DAEMON
* ^from:.*@(malander|nard|pomander|pomade)\.clifford\.ac
IN.mydaemons

# Other daemons recipe kept separate from my computer daemon recipe even
though
# not efficient
:0 :
* ^FROM_DAEMON
IN.daemons

--
Alan

( Please do not email me AS WELL as replying to the list.  Please
  address personal email to alan+1@ as lists@ is not read. )