Re: procmail as LDA with different rcfiles

2008-05-27 12:07:48
On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 09:32:36AM -0700, Bart Schaefer wrote:

What do you mean by "several different copies of sendmail"?  They're
listening on different ports?  The same port on different virtual IPs?

Yes, you guessed what I meant.

Virtual IPs?

Aliases to the main IP address.
You might even be able to do

Yes, you can solve my problem this way. It works only if you use $HOST.
However, if recompiling procmail is workable for you, I'm glad my
earlier post was helpful.

I chose recompiling. I changed "#define ETCRC" in config.h and also
changed  BASENAME in Makefile.
In now looks like:
FEATURE(`local_procmail', `/opt/procmail_aux1/current/bin/procmail')
Everything works perfectly.

Thank you greatly for your help!

BRGDS. Alexey Vlasov.
procmail mailing list   Procmail homepage: