Re: procmail isn't moving spam to spam-dir

2008-06-03 06:24:39
At 13:25 2008-06-03 +0200, Alitrix aka Ali wrote:
[snip]
/etc/postfix/<http://main.cf>main.cf
mailbox_command = /usr/bin/procmail

postfix has been appropriately restarted or given whatever signal is necessary for it to reload the config file? You KNOW this is the correct config file that it is using? There is a procmail binary at this location (have you seen any odd messages in your maillog)?

This is a /etc/procmailrc (global) file.

[snippity]

What do the logs show when the messages are misdelivered?

It certainly would seem as if procmail isn't being invoked by your MTA.