Re: Fake Bounces

2008-06-04 10:33:49
On Wed, 4 Jun 2008, Professional Software Engineering wrote:
Something similar to (check syntax!):
:0 B
* ^ *From.*<user(_at_)domain>
* !^ *From: +"User Name" +<user(_at_)domain>
I trust this logic is encapsulated within a mailer daemon message construct
only?

(nod) Yes. Sorry, I keep forgetting that some people need the context....

..... unless the user is also an admin of such lists, receiving
bounces of undeliverable digests and the like <g>).

I actually check with each user, to verify that what I'm doing won't cause
them problems. It's most definitely a work-around..... :)

- Charles