Re: Organising mail on a day by day basis

2008-06-22 05:07:50
<snip>

The Date header is often off.

<snip>

The reason why I want it on the Date header is because I control the source
and destination mail servers, so I know the Date header will always be there
(and the time will be accurate).  I'm monitoring the time it takes for a
mail to leave an organisation and the time it takes for it to return.  I'm
only organising the email if we need to investigate what went wrong at a
certain time.

Thanks for your help!

Nolan