Re: Organising mail on a day by day basis

2008-06-22 06:40:42
Nolan Rumble schreef:
[attribution dammit!] Ruud:

The Date header is often off.

The reason why I want it on the Date header is because I control the
source and destination mail servers, so I know the Date header will
always be there (and the time will be accurate).  I'm monitoring the
time it takes for a mail to leave an organisation and the time it
takes for it to return.  I'm only organising the email if we need to
investigate what went wrong at a certain time.

In that case I would parse Received header fields.
In any case, the techniques as shown in H_From_parse.inc can easily be
adapted to do that.

--
Groet, Ruud