Recipe to catch admin mail from phpBB3

2008-06-22 15:23:43
* Wed Jun 18 03:40:16 CEST 2008
* Professional Software Engineering
<PSE-L(_at_)mail(_dot_)professional(_dot_)org> wrote

Ooh look, a repost.

Perhaps you should read some of the replies your original message garnered?

My apologies for the double posting. I thought I'd been blacklisted.

Further up the line the ISP installed a Barracuda Spam Firewall box.

I'm told it's a bit greedy, erring on the side of false positives.

Because of the content, only mail for me from this list seems to have been
withheld.  (I'm missing 20 messages between the 16th of June when they
installed the thing, and 22nd of June when I contacted them).

I only got to see the thread I started by looking at the archives, and haven't
had time to test out the suggestions.

Thanks.