Re: Need to clear out inbox with procmail

2008-07-21 11:49:15
(Sorry, meant to send my earlier reply to the list too.)

* Nathan Brown wrote:
The script i have needs to be run by passing in the path of an mbox
file. (therefore, the message must be delivered).

What do you mean by "passing in"? As a command line argument?

Currently, as the recipe stands, will deliver the message, then
execute the upload.sh script.

I'm quite surprised about that. Are you sure it really does work this
way? As I said, with your syntax I'd expect it either to deliver the
message or to execute the script (depending on whether it's addressed
to upload(_at_)(_dot_)(_dot_)(_dot_)), but never both.

/HW