Mailing list handler

2008-08-05 11:05:19
Didn't see this come through, appoligies if this is posted twice:

I've had some recent changes to my mail handling and wanted to
streamline some more.  Dug through the archives for the mailing list
handlers and came up with this as the latest:

Was wondering is a) there's been any "upgrades" in the last 9ish
months, and b) if anyone had a file available for download as the
archive has munged up a few lines etc.  I'm sure with a little testing
I'd work out the kinks, but it might be eaiser to have a clean copy to
start testing with.

--
Till Later,
Jake <karrde(_at_)viluppo(_dot_)net>