Re: appropriate list content?

2008-08-21 11:58:49
At 09:41 2008-08-21 -0600, Lloyd Standish wrote:
I have been reading this procmail mailing list for quite a long time
("lurking," I believe it's called).
Question: Is this mailing list an appropriate place to post, for example,
procmail how-to information?   One example: I got procmail working on my
Postfix virtual mailbox setup (postfixadmin), using some info from this
list.

Certainly. That's a *LOT* more appropriate than say, people posting on email problems which are a function of their screwed up MTA configuration, for which messages never actually _reach_ procmail, but since the people on procmail deal with mail, we must have an answer to their other email problems... <g>