Re: Appending FROM: headers only to a local file

2008-09-17 12:23:05
On 16-Sep-2008, at 08:51, Professional Software Engineering wrote:
At 08:04 2008-09-16 -0600, LuKreme wrote:
Huh?  Why the extra level of braces?

Makes logical sense to me to have the conditions for something and
then the action for those conditions in two logical blocks.

And yet, the inner recipe has but one CONDITION, and that is what extracts the header content. Is this not a _condition_ which should be part of the collection of other conditions?

I suppose you could look at it like that. I look at that 'condition' as 'really' being an action that extracts the header to $MATCH.

--
"Katrina, $4 gas, a trillion dollar war, rising unemployment,
     deregulated housing market, global warming...NO MORE!"