Re: Wierd error in my logs

2008-12-06 16:11:36
On 5-Dec-2008, at 18:57, Dallman Ross wrote:
I have actually already corrected Kreemy on this once before.
That was a year or three ago.  He said he'd redeem himself.  But
he didn't. :-)

Actually, I did. My main list account has the same basic structure, but uses

This is my personal account which I never changed the match line on. Frankly, I can probably take it out, I never get list replies sent to a list and my personal address anyway.

However, none of this has anything to do with the error triggered by the ()'s in the match.

--
"I hope someday you know the indescribable joy of having children,
        and of paying someone else to raise them."