Adding to the body of an email

2008-12-06 22:39:36
I'd like to add a single line footer to the message body of some messages. I know this will either break, or at least screw up, html messages or messages with attachments and I don't care, I want to add the footer anyway (none of these messages will be html or attachments, just plain text, and if they're not, big deal, they are only copies sent to another account).

So, how would I add "foo.bar" to the end of a message most efficiently?

--
Bart: That was the worst day of my life
Homer: That was the worst day of your life SO FAR.