RE: Get domain and tld ?

2009-01-25 18:29:23
At 23:58 2009-01-25 +0100, Dallman Ross wrote:

I want to say "sure," but frankly I have no idea what
"the cli" is.  ("Computer Luser Interface"?)  But I'll say "sure"
anyway, what the hell.

Command Line Interface. AKA, shell. As differentiated from point-n-click in a GUI, or pulldown menus.

The special concept of a CLI is perhaps a bit odd to people already used to using a shell interface.

(Anyway, "bailout" is a noun;

These days, it's a profanity <g>