Re: Add X-Envelope From/To into incoming mail

2009-02-12 08:18:01

------------ Původní zpráva ------------
Od:  <wietse(_at_)porcupine(_dot_)org>
Předmět: Re: Add X-Envelope From/To into incoming mail
Datum: 12.2.2009 13:19:45
Petr Hude?ek:
Hi everybody!
I need add X-Envelope From: and X-Envelope To: into incoming mail from
envelope mail, no from head mail! I use Postfix and procmail. Can you help me,
please?

Use PREPEND actions in access maps.

http://www.postfix.org/SMTPD_ACCESS_README.5.html
http://www.postfix.org/access.5.html
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#check_sender_access
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#check_recipient_access

/etc/postfix/main.cf:
    smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
      check_recipient_access pcre:/etc/postfix/recipient_access
    smtpd_data_restrictions =
      check_sender_access pcre:/etc/postfix/sender_access

/etc/postfix/sender_access:
   /(.*)/  prepend X-Envelope-From: <$1>

/etc/postfix/check_recipient_access:
   /(.*)/  prepend X-Envelope-To: <$1>

Beware, this breaks the privacy of BCC recipients.

      Wietse