Re: Maildir and "Date Received"

2009-03-02 07:19:17
At 05:43 2009-03-02 +0100, Michelle Konzack wrote:
Am 2009-03-01 20:17:42, schrieb Professional Software Engineering:
> What of the From_ line?  or is this not present in the maildir-stored
> messages?

No it is not...  Good morning Sean.  ;-)

I had thought that LuKreme was planning to move mbox-to-maildir, therefore, the original message source _should_ have From_ lines. It seems that I must has misread the intention.

Plus, if he was going from origiunl reception (procmail as LDA, not as separatley invoked post-processor, which he'd not, but if he was), then the From_ line should be present then.