Re: burst of emails and first-in first-out processing

2009-04-24 13:12:28
I suspect procmail forks parallel processes and this is where the ordering is lost.

Procmail does not do this.  Your mail transport/delivery system does
this.  Procmail is merely invoked as the delivery agent, once per
message.

Thank you for this information. I understand. Then I think I can solve the ordering problem by registering the queue elements to an SQL database before sending the email.

Regards,
Martin