Re: Procmailrc not taken in account?

2009-06-29 11:45:20
At 16:21 2009-06-29 +0200, Fabrice DELENTE wrote:

:0:
* ^X-Spam-Flag:.*YES
/home/fab/Mail/Trashcan

:0c
! <a hotmail.com address that I don't poll with fetchmail>

:0fw: spamassassin.lock
| spamassassin

Uhm, why are you involking SA _after_ filing for trash? Is your ISP running SA on the mail first, but you want to run it again with local settings?

Procmail is linear - look at an .rcfile from the TOP DOWN. You can't check for the results of something until AFTER you've performed it.

Move that first recipe until after the SA check. If you want your hotmail messages to reflect the SA headers, you might move it to just after the SA invocation (but before the filing to trash).