Procmailrc not taken in account?

2009-06-29 10:22:15
Hello.

I'm running my mail-fetching service on a personal computer, for myself
only.

My setup is the following:

I use fetchmail to retrieve the mail from several accounts; in .fetchmailrc,
I have

defaults mda "procmail -f fab"

which sends all mail to procmail, under the alias fab (my login on the
machine).

My .procmailrc is

SENDMAIL=/usr/local/bin/msmtp
VERBOSE=yes

:0:
* ^X-Spam-Flag:.*YES
/home/fab/Mail/Trashcan

:0c
! <a hotmail.com address that I don't poll with fetchmail>

:0fw: spamassassin.lock
| spamassassin

so that mail should be forwarded for archiving to a hotmail account, then
filtered with spamassassin, then sent to /home/fab/Mail/Trashcan if it's
marked as spam by spamassassin.

However, it doesn't fully work: all spam is sent to my local spool mail,
even though it has spamassassin headers that mark it as spam.

How can I discard all this junk?

Thanks.

--
Fabrice DELENTE