Re: Horde Ingo & Procmail

2009-06-30 12:41:22
On Tue, June 30, 2009 10:40 am, Johannes Grimm wrote:
My Ingo on Horde Webmail is creating filters like this and i don´t know
why??

# Von Ingo erzeugtes procmail Script (April 15, 2009, 9:56 pm)
##### Ausgeschlossene Adressen #####
:0
* ^From:(.*\<)?obermaier\(_dot_)h(_at_)fh-rosenheim\(_dot_)de
/dev/null

Has anyobdy seen this before? It is not the typical "user behind a
monitor" problem.
 From time to time users complain about missing mails and the reason is
always this!

...sorry for asking this on a procmail-list O:-)

One of the webmail options at yhe site I use ofr email has Horde as an
option. Horde has buttons labelled Blacklist and Whitelist which, in
conjunction with Ingo (part of the Horde project), creates rules for email
processing. It looks like someone has pressed the Blacklist button while a
message from that address was active.

Horde also provides an editor for the filters/rules it writes so I assume
you can go to that panel and remove these blacklist rules there.

Rich