Filtering MS-Office Attachments

2009-07-02 14:05:51
Hi there,

i want to add a filter which sends an auto-reply if there are MS-Office files
attached to the mail. I tried this filter, but procmail.log tells me it does
not match.

:O H
| echo "filter is ok" > $HOME/filter-test
}

The multipart/mixed part is OK. Procmail matches it, but the filtering of
application/vnd.ms-excel does not work. Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks,
Tom