RES: procmail x quota (maildirsize)

2009-07-21 19:28:35
We use sendmail over here, and the best way I have found to address this
issue was to enable blacklist_recipients in sendmail.cf. We have a
script running at the server that search for users with exceeded quota
and add them to the access file of sendmail like below:

User    550 This message can´t be delivered. The mailbox is over the
user quota.

This way the mail do not even get processed on our server, since it is
rejected on the smtp protocol dialog.
I think you can find a way to do the same with postfix.

Regards,
Carlos Xavier.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: procmail-bounces(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)de [mailto:procmail-
bounces(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)de] Em nome de Márcio Luciano
Donada
Enviada em: domingo, 19 de julho de 2009 18:36
Para: procmail(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)de
Assunto: procmail x quota (maildirsize)

Hi there,
I have been searching for the use of procmail and disk quote.
Actually I
am using postfix and courier to imap and pop services. In the
procmail
settings I get to warn the users that the quote use is at 90%, as I
show
     below:

:0
| /usr/bin/deliverquota -w 90 $MAILDIR/Maildir/

The situation is when the quote exceed I have no return note.
Searching
about this topic I've found in the link [1] what I have found as a
possible solution (in the end of the link). However it doesn't seem
be working properly.
Can you help me out with a way to answer this doubt?
What should I do?

Thanks a lot!

[1]
http://www.xray.mpe.mpg.de/cgi-bin/w3glimpse2html/procmail/2007-
02/msg00036.html?28#mfs

--
Márcio Luciano Donada <mdonada at auroraalimentos dot com dot br>
Aurora Alimentos - Cooperativa Central Oeste Catarinense