maildir filename in recipe

2009-08-14 11:44:54
All,

I'd like to auto-tag all of my mail in my maildir and subfolders as they come in. In order to do this, I need the maildir destination filename. With courier imap, tags are recorded (eg Thunderbird's "Important" or "Personal" tags) in a file called ":list", eg:

.maildir
  \-cur
  \-new
  \-tmp
  \-courierimapkeywords
      \-:list

Inside :list is, well, a list. :-) eg:

###################################
NonJunk
$label1
$label3

1249046633.6130_0.phobos:0
1249046635.6221_0.phobos:0
1249046646.6642_0.phobos:0

where the trailing digit on each line is the label in the list at the top. So, once procmail matches an email, I want to place it's filename, up to the hostname, in this list with a ":1" or ":2".

I have the recipe part down, I just can't figure out how to retrieve the filename from within procmail...

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as google is frowning upon me today...

thx,

Jason.