Re: maildir filename in recipe

2009-08-14 12:09:05
In message <4A858666(_dot_)1000800(_at_)lakedaemon(_dot_)net>,
        Jason (procmail(_at_)lakedaemon(_dot_)net) wrote:

I'd like to auto-tag all of my mail in my maildir and subfolders as they
come in.  In order to do this, I need the maildir destination filename.
  With courier imap, tags are recorded (eg Thunderbird's "Important" or
"Personal" tags) in a file called ":list", eg:

.maildir
   \-cur
   \-new
   \-tmp
   \-courierimapkeywords
       \-:list

Inside :list is, well, a list. :-) eg:

###################################
NonJunk
$label1
$label3

1249046633.6130_0.phobos:0
1249046635.6221_0.phobos:0
1249046646.6642_0.phobos:0
###################################

where the trailing digit on each line is the label in the list at the
top.  So, once procmail matches an email, I want to place it's filename,
up to the hostname, in this list with a ":1" or ":2".

I have the recipe part down, I just can't figure out how to retrieve the
filename from within procmail...

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as google is frowning upon me
today...

Is LASTFOLDER what you are looking for?  See procmailrc(5) for details.

Cheers,
       Nick.