Send Email Notification to One Acct While Passing Message to Another Account

2009-08-18 16:49:19
Hi All,

I was wondering if someone could help me out with this.

I want to take email coming from any sender going to
president(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com(_dot_)

When procmail identifies that president(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com, I want it to
kick a text file to presidentsworkemail(_at_)domain(_dot_)com (saying that an
email is in your personal email account) and then pass the message
through to presidentsPERSONALemail(_at_)domain(_dot_)com(_dot_)

What would the instructions be that I would add to the procmail file?

Thanks.

Jamie