executing a shell command

2009-09-04 11:43:45
Hi folks

I have a question for you. I'm new to procmail, so sorry if it's a dumb one.
Can any of you help me to design a recipe?

The problem it's the following.
I'm the postmaster. My address is let's say john(_at_)example(_dot_)com I want
to send an email to an special account I just created wich address is
special(_at_)example(_dot_)com . The subject must be "messages" and get a reply
with the result of cat/var/log/messages. If it's possible I will apreciate get
it ina tar.gz file attached to the auto-reply.

So, if the message From is john(_at_)example(_dot_)com and subject is exactly
"messages" send me a reply with the file  /var/log/messages

Thanks in advance

David