RE: Help needed setting up simple procmail setup

2009-09-08 14:56:05
Hi Rich, yes I have tried to place the vacation.rc file in a number of
different places all with the same problem.

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: procmail-bounces(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)de
[mailto:procmail-bounces(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)de] On Behalf Of
R.G. Ball
Sent: September 8, 2009 2:10 PM
To: procmail(_at_)lists(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de
Subject: RE: Help needed setting up simple procmail setup

On Tue, September 8, 2009 2:04 pm, Rob Henry wrote:
Thanks Nick. I will keep working on it. I'm baffled.

Rob

I'm coming in late but have you tried moving the vacation.rc file into
your home directory (/home/rjh) and making sure the permissions are set
for reading?

Rich

Up To Date Bus Cancellations at www.sharpbus.com

This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this
communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or
otherwise use the information. Please indicate to the sender that you have
received this email in error, and delete the copy you received.

**This message has been scanned on 8/9/2009 by GFI at SHARPBUS.COM and is virus
free.**