Re: Multiple recipients - too many emails

2009-09-17 13:26:21
On Sep 17, 2009, at 7:27, Phill Edwards <philledwards(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
wrote:

But there are actually 2 emails and each has 2
headers (one for me and one for wife) so dovecot delivers 2 copies of
the email to my Maildir folder AND 2 to my wife's. Can anyone think of
a way of only delivering 1 to each of our folders?

On delivery cache the message I'd header. Check if the message I'd is already in the cache. If it is , drop the message. This is trvial in procmail, but your on your own with dovecot.

--
Sent from my iPhone