How to apply multiple recipes to a single email?

2009-09-20 07:21:37
What I want to do is apply multiple recipes to each incoming email.
Each recipe if successful will add a custom header to the email and
then continue on to the next recipe. Once all the recipes have been
checked the email will get sent to dovecot which will use a sieve file
to check the email headers and process it accordingly.

I thought I had this working but I don't :( I've discovered that
procmail will stop processing recipes once one matches. How do I get
around that behaviour so that multiple recipes can be applied (and
therefore multiple custom headers added) to a single same email?

Regards,
Phill