Re: [pro] How to apply multiple recipes to a single email?

2009-09-20 12:48:05
At 08:39 2009-09-20 -0400, Charles Gregory wrote:
Use the 'f' option on your recipe. This makes the recipe a 'filter'
that modifies the message.

It may help some users to think of procmail _filter_ more like a camera lens filter - modifying the incoming image in some way - either blocking some part out (UV, certain wavelenths of blue, etc), or changing it in some desireable way (intentional lens flare, etc). All too often these days, people assume "filter" means to completely eliminate something, rather than to process it.