Re: .forward and .procmailrc issue - Want to classify mail first and only forward non-spam

2009-11-16 13:15:28
On 16-Nov-2009, at 09:37, David Carvalho wrote:
that it is spam that is also being forwarded, and those servers, unlike
mine, reject spam.

Why are you forwarding the spam?

If I was the receiving server I'd be pretty pissed you were forwarding mail to
me you'd already classified as spam. I mean even blacklist you.

--
Your letters they all say that you're beside me now. Then why do I
        feel alone? I'm standing on a ledge and your fine spider web Is