.forward and .procmailrc issue - Want to classify mail first and only forward non-spam

2009-11-16 11:37:34
Hi ! I?ve just subscribed to this list in order to find a solution to this
problem.

I?m having trouble to understand some things.

I?m using a .procmailrc file to process spamassassin classified mail,

so that it goes into a specific folder, other that the mailbox.

:0:

    $HOME/imapmail/spam_redirect

It works just fine.

I have this same configuration for other users. Recently one person left the
company,

but we?re still forwarding his mails to another account. The problem is that

sometimes mail to him stays in the mail queue for one or two days and I
believe

that it is spam that is also being forwarded, and those servers, unlike
mine, reject spam.

After running a few tests, I?ve  found that the first file to be processed
is .forward and the second is .procmailrc.

I?ve already tried the following (and some variants) in my .forward file

"|IFS=' '&&exec /usr/bin/procmail -f- || exit 75 #david"

But this way I don?t get mail.

Any ideas please ?

Best Regards

David