Placing Content In Email Body

2009-11-22 13:45:35
Hiya,

I can place content into an email body with the following code using
formail autoreply and sendmail - t, no problem.

:0Hc
*^From:(_dot_)*GDM(_at_)GDM(_dot_)COM
| (formail -r -I"Precedence: junk" \
              -A"X-Loop: Autoreply Checker" ; \
   echo "Answer this question ?") | $SENDMAIL -t

However, I can't seem to get the syntax that:
a. Adds/ovewrites body content e. "Answer this question" THEN
b. Sends where ever I want viz: does not use formail autoreply/sendmail

Something like:

#Add new body content "Answer this question"
:0Hc
*^From:(_dot_)*GDM(_at_)GDM(_dot_)COM
| formail -I"Precedence: junk" \
           -A"X-Loop: Autoreply Checker" ; \